C’est la vie!&::K:: limited time gift
Only 1week(12th.feb-20th.feb), so hurry!!!
Only 1week(12th.feb-20th.feb), so hurry!!!
Gift from VITAMEN @ SGB
3 Boxers Gift from VITAMEN @ SGB 4th Anniversary Festa 2012.
FEBRUARY 10th to 29th.
BESTYLE MAGAZINE FEBRUARY 2012
COVER: THERA TAUROG for her brand LADY THERA with her BURLESQUE COLLECTION!
READ IT HERE:
.:NV:. Corsetry is seeking a fresh, inspiring, and striking model to represent NV at events, instore advertising, and in publications. We want to find that special model who understands the importance of fit, style, and has amazing styling abilities. Is that model you?
First 3 Months: February, March, April Photo Contest.
1. Each month’s contest will have three specific themes.
February Theme: Formal, Vintage, Grunge
Take one of our corsets and pair it with your favorite formal, pin-up, or grunge look. You may submit photos in one theme or all three it is totally up to you. Show us how versatile and stunning a look you can create with an NV Corset.
2. 2 Photos will be submitted for each category to Lexie Jansma in a folder title “Face of .:NV:, Corsetry (Your Name) (Theme).” Any folders not submitted in this manner will be disqualified. All photos will be placed in a Flickr Group for Public Viewing.
A. A full body shot of the above theme.
B. A head shot of the above theme. .
3. You may mix in other pieces from other places. Infact we want you to! The style of the photo, props, background, and theme are all up to you. We want you to be original and bring something to the table.
4. Photo Deadline is Midnight February 28th, 2012. SLT
All photos will be posted on .:NV:. Corsetry Flickr Page at www.flickr.com/groups/nvcorsetry/
5. Judging will take place March 5th, 2012 and the top 3 winners will be announced on the .:NV:. Corsetry Blog at nvcorsetry.blogspot.com/ as well as in the .:NV:. Corsetry Group. A panel of judges including 1 model, 1 photographer, and 1 runway organizer/coordinator will judge the photos and select 3 winners.
Last Month: May
1. All 9 Finalist will walk in a final runway show in April. A panel of 5 judges will make the final decision as to who the Face of .:NV:. Corsetry is.
2. If for some reason one of the 9 finalist can not participate one of the runner-ups in the photo contest will step into her place.
More information about the runway show will follow as details develop.
Photo Contest Prizes:
1. Top 3 Winners will have their photos featured in Maniera Magazine.
2. The top 3 winning photo will be featured on the .:NV:. Corsetry Blog at:
3. 2500L Cash Prize.
4. 2500L Shopping Spree at the following stores .:NV:. Corsetry, Wicked Gear, Dahlinks, and V3 Tattoo!
1. Modeling Contract with .:NV:. Corsetry. Which includes being the featured store model in advertising in the store, fashion show, modeling at events.
2. A six page spread in Maniera Magazine with an article written about the models experience.
3. A custom made outfit/corset from .:NV:. Corsetry to be shot and displayed in the 6 page spread of Maniera Magazine.
4. A corset/outfit named after the winner.
5. 25000L Cash Prize.
1.All images must contain an .:NV:. Corsetry Corset.
2. All images need to be 1024 x 1024 or 2048 x 1024.
3. Each model may enter only once.
4. All decision by judges are final. Arguing, complaining, or fighting will be grounds for disqualification and exclusion from all other .:NV:. Corsetry promotions and contest.
5. If any portion of the above instructions and or rules are not followed .:NV:. Corsetry will have every right disqualify any image.
6. Participants must be a member of the .:NV:. Corsetry VIP Group. Group can be found in search or there is a group joiner in the TP area of .:NV:. Corsetry main store. If at any time during competition any participant is not a member of the group they will be disqualified.
7. .:NV:. Corsetry reserves all right to keep and use submitted images as they see fit without additional compensation to model and photographer.
8. .:NV:. Corsetry Owners and Employees are ineligible for the contest.
If you should have further questions or need assistance please contact Lexie Jansma!
Good Luck to all and remember if you can breath it is not tight enough!
CCO .:NV:. Corsetry
Siren Productions Owner