Spring is coming and you know what that means, fresh, new and exciting changes just around the corner. Second Life has a fresh new change too and come May Edition it will be in full bloom! Peoplz Magazine will release its inaugural issue! A sister to the grid wide famous Scruplz Magazine, Peoplz will cover a different array of topics. This will be a combination that will be better than fireworks on the 4th of July! Being such a big day for Peoplz and in Second Life we need a fresh, new beautiful face to feature on our cover! With so many beautiful ladies how do we pick just the perfect bloom? We are going to open the windows and allow the fresh breezes to bring in our lovely ladies.
If you think you can be that lovely addition and take the cover of the first Peoplz magazine then show us you have what it takes! Entry is simple, competition will be fierce. Hope to see you on our cover~
1. If you are not already a member, each contestant must have a page on MyFaceModelPool. The site is free and a wonderful network for those in the fashion industry. http://www.MyFaceModelPool.com
Also you must be a group member of the inworld: Virtual Worldwide Media
2. Take two photos for the contest. One photo should be a face shot and one should be full length (no nudity, text, or morph photos) with a minimum size of 512 x 512.
3. Simply upload the two photos in the “Peoplz Magazine’s Cover Model Contest” discussion comment section just below the contest rules. There is a large link to this entry placement on the front page. Place both photos in the same comment. Also include the photos in a NoteCard inworld, named “Peoplz Cover_Your Name” and send to Michela Benazzi.
4. Entry photos should be posted before 11:59pm SLT on April 29, 2011.
5. Photos will be judged on avatar shape, skin, styling, and overall appearance. Although a good quality photograph is highly suggested, we are not judging the photographers ability. On May 1st our winner will be announced on the MyFaceModelPool site before 9pm slt.
Winner will be our cover model for the inaugural edition of Peoplz Magazine shot by Cherie Parker, and have her very own three page story featured in the magazine. She should be ready to have her photos and a short interview done early in the week after the winner is announced. Our winner will also receive a lovely prize package including
A Linden cash prize of $5000Ls
A photo package by one of our staff photographers to help her start or add to her portfolio, placed in a copyable portfolio to pass out and offered in single photo forum valued at $5000Ls
A wardrobe provided by some of Second Life’s top designers.
A modeling contract with Peoplz magazine and Neiva Kumasi Modeling Agency
An exciting surprise gift package from many of our wonderful sponsors
All entry rules must be followed or contestant will be removed from the contest.