To male models,
Styles of edo will be hiring store models. Details are given below. Please take a look and if you are interested send in your applications to Team edo, Director, Kay Fairey by Feb 10 (Wed).
Team edo, Styles of edo Store Models
– A total of 10 male models will be hired.
– Hired models will belong to Team edo under a new role that is created with a “Styles of edo Model” tag.
– Store models will not be in runway shows together with Team edo male models. In other words, Team edo models will be runway models for edo while this role will be for models in his store.
– Team edo models can apply too if interested and will be given priority in selection.
What will be required of Styles of edo models?
– As Styles of edo models, you will be required to model in the store one hour a day, 5 days a week (total 5 hours a week).
– You will be required to add “Styles of edo” in your profile picks. (Adding “Team edo” in your profile picks will be optional.)
– If hired, you will be required to share your email address so we can add you to share a Google document that will have a spread sheet showing your shifts.
– Styles of edo models will be required to handle some custom service such as answering questions. If you cannot answer, you should ask in group chat if anybody knows and if nobody can answer, you should send a notecard with the question (cc to Kay Fairey) and respond to the customer when you get edo’s response later.
– While you model in the store, you will be required to wear Styles of edo outfits at all times.
What will be paid to Styles of edo Models?
– If hired, you will be paid 200L a week plus all of edo’s new releases including all colour variations.
– You will be given 5 outfits of your choice to get you started at the beginning of this job.
Will Styles of edo models be hired as Team edo runway models?
– Becoming a Styles of edo model does not guarantee a position as a Team edo Model. However, if you work performance is good and edo likes your shape, there is a possibility that you are added.
I am interested. What’s the next step?
1. Copy and paste the bottom part of this notecard after the dotted line on a new notecard.
2. Fill out the questions and paste a head shot and a full body shot wearing a men’s formal outfit (does not have to be Styles of edo).
3. Rename the notecard to “Styles of edo Model Application – Your Name”.
4. Send the notecard to Team edo Director, Kay Fairey by Feb 10 (Wed), midnight SLT.
5. All applicants will be notified of the results no later than Feb 17 (Wed). Please do not contact Kay Fairey or edo Tone asking about the results before this date.
———- Copy and paste from here ————–
Your SL name:
Your time zone or region:
(example – SLT + 9 hrs or Europe, SLT + 3 hrs or USA/EST)
Explain your model experience briefly:
Agency Affiliation (if any):
What is your image of Styles of edo?
Paste your headshot here (512 x 512):
Paste your full shot wearing a formal outfit here (512 x 512):
When done please rename the notecard to “Styles of edo Model Application – Your Name” and sent this to KAY FAIREY no later than FEB 10 (WED), 12AM SLT.