Style Kingdom Magazine HQ & Auditorium has finally been set up!!!
We’ll be providing FREE basic styling, posing and photography seminars by invited certified models and established photographers.
Our HQ & Auditorium is NOT an agency but meant to be a non-profit education center, focusing on Second Life fashion, modeling and photography.
We also have a mini mall for store owners to set up shop and limited boards to place vendor ads, all for FREE. No rental cost ever AND 100% your store makes goes back to you, not us!!!
Application – Students
1) Need to be at least 3 months old
2) Searchable and contactable
3) Willing to suit schedules of instructors
4) Have a keen interest in SL modeling
5) A learning attitude
Application – Instructors
1) Certified by SL modeling agencies (minimum requirement – 1 certificate)
2) Able to speak understandable English
3) Willing to be patient
4) Able to hold a seminar at least once every 2 weeks
Note : Instructors will be paid.
Application – Store owners
1) Stores to be at least 3 months old
2) Owners need to be searchable and contactable
3) Stores need to not sell copy-bot items
For more information, contact Dougie Boxen by the following methods below ONLY…
1) In-world note card
2) Email : email@example.com