Maniera Men of Style 2011 — Last Call. July 18.
iNSIDE it could be you
Outrageous Glamour presents the 2011 “iNSIDE” Contest
Each month of 2011, one lucky male or female will be chosen as the O-Glam iNSIDER of the following month. In December of 2011, the 12 contestants will compete for the title of “Outrageously Glamorous Model of the Year” to reign over the year 2012.
Are you Glamorous enough to claim the title and the outrageous monthly prizes? Think you can take it all the way in December and be the face of the year, claiming even bigger and more outrageous prizes?
Contest Rules and Entry:
1. You must join the “iNSIDE it could be you” Group In World.
2. Only one male or female model will be chosen each month.
3. Outfit and jewelry must be purchased at the Outrageous Glamour Mall including hair, shoes and jewelry. Other accessories may be purchased elsewhere, but main outfit and jewelry and overall look must reflect designs of our O-Glam vendors)
4. Create a notecard titled “OG iNSIDE Contest – (Month of Entry) – (Your Name)”. Add 2 – 1024 x 1024 photos showing off your Outrageously Glamorous styling skills to the notecard – 1 Headshot and 1 Full Body Shot along with your transaction detail from the O-Glam mall, then submit the notecard to Jade Spectre or Linda Reddevil by the 15th of each month.
The O-Glam team will choose 5 entries from the pool, based on avie look, styling ability, and creativity. Those
5 finalists will be posted on the O-Glam website and will take it to the runway on the last Saturday (or 2nd to last to get magazine entries in on time) of each month to compete for iNSIDER of the month.
5. Post your photos on the Outrageous Glamour Moolto Group – http://moolto.ning.com/group/outrageousglamouragency
6. Runway finalists will be given a question via notecard and will present their answer to the judges during the show. Finalists will also be given a deadline to have their scripts turned in along with the VPC code and rehearsal date/time for the show. Winner will be chosen based on runway ability & poses, and answer to judge’s question. Winner will be announced the following day by group notice and on O-Glam website.
Prizes for Monthly Winner:
1. Title of O-Glam Face “iNSIDER” of the Month and an interview along with their photo featured in RADAR & Scruplz Magazine and on the O-Glam website for the duration of the month
2. Photo and title featured at landing point of Outrageous Glamour.
3. $2500L Cash Prize along with over $2500L in merchandise from Sponsors
4. Outrageous Glamour Academy Voucher or invite to Agency as a model (based on experience)
5. Will compete in the December runway finals for a chance to reign for the full year of 2012 and be promoted by Outrageous Glamour throughout that year.
Prize for “Outrageously Glamorous Model of the Year”:
1. Title of “Outrageously Glamorous Model of the Year 2012″ and an interview along with their photo featured in Radar & Scruplz Magazine and on the O-Glam website.
2. Photo and title featured at landing point of Outrageous Glamour.
3. $20,000L Cash Prize along with $10,000 in merchandise from Sponsors
5. IOutrageous Glamour Agency as Model and promotion throughout the year.
House of Europe, Purplemoon, Chantkare, Finesmith, Plume, Maverick, Tres Beau, Angel Dessous, Champagne, MOOD, Shiki, SYS, Sf Designs, What’s Your Secret, Lovely-Mi Makeups, Nardcotix, Scrulpz and Radar Magazine
Models: Arisia Ashmoot & RicoRacer Flux
Photographer: Lybra Rage
FASHION: RicoRacer FLux in Count Marcus from Tres Beau (Soon to be released). This is the outfit that Marcus Night wore at MVW which is just handsome. Thank You Kimmera for the awesome outfit. Here’s a secret, Nag and Whine to Nave Fall and He’ll give you an outfit. LOL. I think I’m a dead man for that comment. ;p
Arisia in Miamai gown with a new VIOLATOR hair and Finesmith Jewelry.
As I look back in 2010, I reflect with mixed emotions. It was a year filled with highs and lows, but that is usually life. You can’t appreciate the happy parts without the sad ones. Overall, I have been blessed in both RL and SL. Not because of the things I’ve accomplished or done but because I have met so many awesome people. Some only briefly but some stayed longer and became a very important part of my life. I have so many people to thank for their support and friendship. You all know who you are. THANK YOU! You all mean a world to me.
May 2011 grant you Peace, Love and Happiness.
May you be blessed with a special someone to share everything with.
❤ RicoRacer Flux ❤
Sometimes people come into your life and you know
right away that they were meant to be there, to serve
some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to help
you figure out who you are or who you want to become.
You never know who these people may be – a roommate, a
neighbor, a professor, a friend, a lover, or even a
complete stranger – but when you lock eyes with them,
you know at that very moment they will affect your
life in some profound way.
Sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible,
painful, and unfair at first, but in reflection you
find that without overcoming those obstacles you would
have never realized your potential, strength,
willpower, or heart.
Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness,
and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of
your soul. Without these small tests, whatever they
may be, life would be like a smoothly paved straight
flat road to nowhere. It would be safe and
comfortable, but dull and utterly pointless.
The people you meet who affect your life, and the
success and downfalls you experience, help to create
who you are and who you become. Even the bad
experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are
sometimes the most important ones.
If someone loves you, give love back to them in
whatever way you can, not only because they love you,
but because in a way, they are teaching you to love
and how to open your heart and eyes to things.
If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your
heart, forgive them, for they have helped you learn
about trust and the importance of being cautious to
whom you open your heart.
Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take
from those moments everything that you possibly can
for you may never be able to experience it again. Talk
to people that you have never talked to before, and
listen to what they have to say.
Let yourself fall in love, break free, and set your
sights high. Hold your head up because you have every
right to. Tell yourself you are a great individual and
believe in yourself, for if you don’t believe in
yourself, it will be hard for others to believe in
You can make anything you wish of your life. Create
your own life and then go out and live it with
absolutely no regrets.
And if you love someone tell them, for you never know
what tomorrow may have in store.
Learn a lesson in life each day that you live! Today
is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday. Was
it worth it?