Finesmith Designs Present:
The Ten Finalist will battle in a final style challenge. See who will reign.
Dec 17th, 9 am SLT
Invite Model: Miaa Rebane; Photographer: Lybra Rage
OFFICIAL SPONSORED VIEWING PARTIES FOR MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2011
MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2011 will be held on December 18th at 10 am SLT.
Some of our sponsors will be hosting VIEWING PARTIES in their own locations to watch LIVE on METAVERSE TV.
Here is a list of options:
Other Official sponsors (Not yet confirmed to host a viewing party) are:
Romeo Torvalar – SFL League
Ohren Beck- INXX
Stiletto Moody – Stiletto Moody Shoes
PLEASE BE AWARE, THERE WILL BE NO LIVE AUDIENCE AT THIS YEAR’S MVW PAGEANT. The only way to view it LIVE is on a Metaverse TV or via their website: http://wwww.metaversetv.com/live
INSTRUCTIONS TO VIEW MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2011
WHAT YOU NEED:
In order to watch Miss Virtual World 2011 on the televisions inworld, you will need a television from Metaverse TV and one of the following viewers: (If you are attending one of our sponsored parties, you do NOT need to get a television. A special GIANT SCREEN has been designed exclusively for them)
LM FOR METAVERSE TV: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Metaverse%20Island/162/151/54
1. Second Life Viewer 2.
2. Kirstens Viewer.
3. Snowglobe vers 2.0 only.
( Discontinued but should work if you have it already)
HOW TO WORK THE TELEVISION:
1. Rez the TV
2. Click SCREEN
3. The programme will load automatically. Give it a second.
4. If you wish to have it fill your screen, there is a zoom button to the right of the address bar which appears when you move your cursor.
5. Turn up your sound..
IMPORTANT FURTHER INFORMATION:
1. You DO NOT need to deed the television.
2. If you want to type comments in live chat, go to
where you can join in the live chat at the side of the picture there.
3. If you have friends who are not in Second Life but who want to watch the Miss Virtual World 2011, you can pass the above link to them and they will also be able to watch on their computers.
4. It is recommended that you watch this Torley video before you use Viewer 2 for the first time just to save yourself earache.
5. Have a look at this video which simply shows you what will happen when you have the television in front of you.
6. Here is a wiki address which explains buttons on the television bar.
7. If you need further help or information, contact Dousa Dragonash at Metaverse Television by notecard.
8. Finally, Have a fabulous time at your Miss Virtual World 2011 Party!!!