KABUKI b o u t i q u e Invites you to join in it’s first OPEN casting…
| G E N E R A L |
1) The first step to apply is preparing two photographs following the theme and the instructions given in this notecard;
2) In the second stage, 26 models will be chosen from all the applicants. and will be sent a personal invitation with all of the details for a runway live audition, which will be held on Sunday, Ocober the 17th at 3pm
3) 6 sucsessful models will be invited to join KABUKI b o u t i q u e.
| S T E P S | C O N D I T I O N S | G U I D L I N E S |
– You must be at least 6 months old in SL
– English language communication
– You must be an experienced model
2. Join KABUKI f u t u r e m o d e l s group, in world in order to receive direct information.
3. Upload ONE headshot and ONE full body shot to http://www.flickr.com/groups/1493640@N24/
Name each texture
“KABUKI b o u t i q u e F a l l / W i n t e r 2 0 1 0 Ca s t i n g – <Your Name> “
by Friday, October the 8th, 2010″ no more than TWO photographs.
Incorrectly named images will be automatically disqualified.
4. The theme for this casting is “The Future Couture” – inspired by Blade Runner Movie song. The aim is to style your outfit inspired by the film blade runner keeping in mind a keen sense of style combining old with new to create your Future Couture look.
5. Answer the following questions: Paste into the description of your entry
– STYLE CARD (complete outfit listing)
– YOUR FULL NAME:
– SL BIRTHDAY:
– YOUR TIMEZONE:
– Please tell us about your modelling experience (print and/or runway) in FIFTY (50) words or less.
| J U D G I N G |
You will be judged how well you style your look to theme.
We are looking for unique male and female models that are
fantastic at styling, have an interesting apealling look, and are hightly skilled in all areas of modeling, as well as those who take direction well and are on the ball.
| N O T E S |
There will not be any public announcement, Pllease do not contact any of the KABUKI b o u t i q u e collective.
There is no rescheduling of dates and times these will be strictly adhered to. No exceptions.
If you are successful, you will receive a personal invitation to join
K A B U K I b o u t i q u e.
for more information please contact,
K A B U K I b o u t i q u e.
c r e a t o r.
KABUKI b o u t i q u e is tiny collective of hand picked models & artists, “my little box of chocolates”.
We firmly believe that Quality is far superior to Quantity, and the model pool at KABUKI boutique is always kept below 35 models at any time. Ensuring that there is enough opportunity and work for all the models on our books, and that we can offer our clients the very best for their money and pay our models well.
We provide models for: print, catwalk, editorial, machinima, store and spokesmodel needs.
We provide the fashion industry, with the most unique & creative shows and event production. Showcasing some of the best models in the metaverse.