KABUKI b o u t i q u e Invites you to join in it’s first OPEN casting…
| G E N E R A L |
1) The first step to apply is preparing two photographs following the theme and the instructions given in this notecard;
2) In the second stage, 26 models will be chosen from all the applicants. and will be sent a personal invitation with all of the details for a runway live audition, which will be held on Sunday, Ocober the 17th at 3pm
3) 6 sucsessful models will be invited to join KABUKI b o u t i q u e.
| S T E P S | C O N D I T I O N S | G U I D L I N E S |
– You must be at least 6 months old in SL
– English language communication
– You must be an experienced model
2. Join KABUKI f u t u r e m o d e l s group, in world in order to receive direct information.
3. Upload ONE headshot and ONE full body shot to http://www.flickr.com/groups/1493640@N24/
Name each texture
“KABUKI b o u t i q u e F a l l / W i n t e r 2 0 1 0 Ca s t i n g – <Your Name> “
by Friday, October the 8th, 2010″ no more than TWO photographs.
Incorrectly named images will be automatically disqualified.
4. The theme for this casting is “The Future Couture” – inspired by Blade Runner Movie song. The aim is to style your outfit inspired by the film blade runner keeping in mind a keen sense of style combining old with new to create your Future Couture look.
5. Answer the following questions: Paste into the description of your entry
– STYLE CARD (complete outfit listing)
– YOUR FULL NAME:
– SL BIRTHDAY:
– YOUR TIMEZONE:
– Please tell us about your modelling experience (print and/or runway) in FIFTY (50) words or less.
| J U D G I N G |
You will be judged how well you style your look to theme.
We are looking for unique male and female models that are
fantastic at styling, have an interesting apealling look, and are hightly skilled in all areas of modeling, as well as those who take direction well and are on the ball.
| N O T E S |
There will not be any public announcement, Pllease do not contact any of the KABUKI b o u t i q u e collective.
There is no rescheduling of dates and times these will be strictly adhered to. No exceptions.
If you are successful, you will receive a personal invitation to join
K A B U K I b o u t i q u e.
for more information please contact,
K A B U K I b o u t i q u e.
c r e a t o r.
KABUKI b o u t i q u e is tiny collective of hand picked models & artists, “my little box of chocolates”.
We firmly believe that Quality is far superior to Quantity, and the model pool at KABUKI boutique is always kept below 35 models at any time. Ensuring that there is enough opportunity and work for all the models on our books, and that we can offer our clients the very best for their money and pay our models well.
We provide models for: print, catwalk, editorial, machinima, store and spokesmodel needs.
We provide the fashion industry, with the most unique & creative shows and event production. Showcasing some of the best models in the metaverse.
GLANCE Model Academy: 1:1 Model Training
Classes Overview :
For aspiring male and female models
- Modeling Basics
Everything you need to know to get started in the industry. Appearance-related tips and suggestions to improve your look.
- What, where and how
Self-marketing will help you to get noticed. This course will tell you what to do to maximize your profile, where to go to develop contacts and how to start getting modeling-related job informations.
- Runway Basics
This class will teach you how to turn into a lag fighter and will give you tips about upstaging.
- Styling Session
This session is made to help you find or redefine your fashion identity. You will receive tips on how to dress up, play with colors and mix and match items to create a unique look.
- Portfolio Shooting
Experience a professional photo shooting experience with one of our graphic experts. Get ready for style advices and modeling instructions! You will get deliverd 4 full perms pictures within few days to start or refresh your model portfolio.
- Runway Practice 1
Basic knowledge on how to walk down the runway. Step-by-step and comprehensive class to get you started or improve your skills.
- Runway Practice 2
Intensive class to master your runway skills, this session is perfect to remind the 6 former sessions and get ready for the final test.
- Final Training Test
Fake agency audience planned with an other in-house casting director or model trainer. This is set to show you what a casting call looks like and what a reputable agency can wait from you.The final training may or may not be successful. In the case it is not, we will review with you the weak points and guide you till you get satisfying comments. We are dedicated to your success and graduating from GLANCE Model Academy means you are ready to face any casting call professionally.After graduation, you join the agency for a fashion show and join a post-graduate group called GLANCE Model Management where you receive job opportunities updates and contests informations on a lifetime and free basis.
Classes are taught by :
Wicca Merlin, Academy Dean
Arisia Ashmoot, Academy Education Manager
RicoRacer Flux, Academy Model Trainer
Rhonda Pennell, Academy Model Trainer
Roe Woodford, Academy Model Trainer
Louise McWinnie, Academy Model Trainer
Pure Nikolaidis, Academy Model Trainer
Send a Notecard or an IM today to Wicca Merlin for admission interview and details.
Picture by Wicca Merlin
MODELS: Wicca Merlin, Arisia Ashmoot, RicoRacer Flux, Louise McWinnie, Rhonda Pennell, Pure Nikolaidis, Roe Woodford