BESTYLE FLICKER CONTEST*****
And here we come with the fourth challenge for all BeStyle Magazine Readers: the previous ones were made great thanks to your participation, and we are really looking forward to seeing more styling hints from you!
This is what BeStyle Magazine Challenge for readers is about:
we give you a theme to follow and the nicest pictures will be published in the next issue of BeStyle Magazine, chosen by BeStyle Staff.
For September Issue we want you to prepare a style according to this theme for close the summer:
***Special Saint-Tropez , Brigitte Bardot***
1) Join BeStyle Magazine Group on Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/groups/bestyle-magazine/)
2) Join BeStyle Magazine Readers Group inworld; We are going to do annoucement over there so be sure to be part of it.
3) Make a picture that is coherent to the theme. Just let your imagination go. The important thing is that your styling is visible.
4) Make quality pictures. If you have a great sense of style but take low-res pictures, we can’t publish them, or they wil look bad when zoomed. Remember, when you shoot, to check the Hi-res snapshot device in Advanced, and to check your windlight settings.
You may find some useful information here:
Moreover, we strongly recommend you to post pictures that are 1024×1024 minimum 100 DPI. It will be easier for us to publish them without distorcing them.
5) No porn. Artistic nudes are allowed.
6) No pictures that may be found offensive by groups, races, and so on.
7) Males and females can join.
8) Rename your picture like “BeStyle Magazine Challenge-September 10”: since this group is open and everyone can post every kind of picture, it will be easier for us to recognise those which are published here for the challenge.
9) Once you’ve uploaded your picture and add it to the pool, You must add the picture to this post, in this way we can easily collect them.
Sept the 30th, 2010
Winners will be announced in this group, contacted in-world and published on BeStyle Magazine in september.
BeStyle Magazine Staff