KABUKI b o u t i q u e Invites you to join in it’s second OPEN casting…
| G E N E R A L |
1) The first step to apply is preparing two photographs following the theme and the instructions given in this note card;
2) In the second stage models will be chosen from all the applicants. and will be sent a personal invitation with all of the details for a runway live audition, which will be held on Sunday, February the 12th at 3pm
3) A selection of models will receive a personal invitation attend an interview with K A B U K I b o u t i q u e c o l l e c t i v e.
4) Successful models will be invited to join KABUKI b o u t i q u e.
| S T E P S | C O N D I T I O N S | G U I D L I N E S |
- You must be at least 6 months old in SL
– English language communication
– You must be an experienced model
2. Join KABUKI f u t u r e m o d e l s group, in world in order to receive direct information.
3. Upload ONE headshot and ONE full body shot to
Name each texture
“KABUKI b o u t i q u e W i n t e r 2 0 1 2 Ca s t i n g – “
by Saturday , February the 4th, 2012″ no more than TWO photographs.
Incorrectly named images will be automatically disqualified.
4. The theme for this casting is “80’s Music Inspired Fashion” – The aim is to. style your outfit inspired by any genre of music from the 1980’s keeping in mind a keen sense of style, research homework and an the ability to translate the musical inspiration into it’s fashion interpretation.
5. Answer the following questions: Paste into the description on flickr of your entry
- STYLE CARD (complete outfit listing)
- Describe your music inspiration twenty (20) words or less
- YOUR FULL NAME:
- SL BIRTHDAY:
- YOUR TIMEZONE:
- LIST ANY SPECIAL SKILLS(eg building, chat hosting, voice hosting, blogging, djing, designing, show production, photography, show photography, pr, marketing, website design):
- CAN YOU BLOG FOR KABUKI b o u t i q u e:
- Please tell us about your modeling experience in sixty (60 ) words or less.
| J U D G I N G |
You will be judged how well you style your look to theme.
We are looking for unique male and female models that are
fantastic at styling, have an interesting appealing look, and are highly skilled in all areas of modeling, as well as those who take direction well and are on the ball.
| N O T E S |
There will not be any public announcement, Please do not contact any of the KABUKI b o u t i q u e collective.
There is no rescheduling of dates and times these will be strictly adhered to. No exceptions.
If you are successful, you will receive a personal invitation attend an interview with K A B U K I b o u t i q u e c o l l e c t i v e.
Models will be selected upon all of the above criteria to join
K A B U K I b o u t i q u e.
for more information please contact via email,
K A B U K I b o u t i q u e.
c r e a t o r.
KABUKI b o u t i q u e is tiny collective of hand picked models & artists, “my little box of chocolates”.
We firmly believe that Quality is far superior to Quantity, and the model pool at KABUKI boutique is always kept below 45 models at any time. Ensuring that there is enough opportunity and work for all the models on our books, and that we can offer our clients the very best for their money and pay our models well.
We provide models for: print, catwalk, editorial, machinima, store and spokes model needs.
We provide the fashion industry, with the most unique & creative shows and event production. Showcasing some of the best models in the metaverse.