1. Tell us a little about OUTRAGEOUS GLAMOUR AGENCY. When Did it start etc?
OGlam started one year ago , exactly on 30th October. We Opened on a small 1/4 sim with an amazing show sponsored by Miamai *chuckles* seems that was years ago.
Outrageous Glamour agency was founded by 3 people at the beginning . Drae Dinzel that unfortunaty is no lounger on sl , Lovely Miwako and myself .
Actually Oglam ( as we like to call ) is managed by another team .
Oglam is a agency consisting of an Academy and Mall, where we try to develop our vision and ideas of fashion, offering an excelent service not just for Designers but for Models and for a new generation of models that are giving the first steps
2. What is the main vision of the Agency and how do you think it is different to all the others?
SL is a place where many are innovated and give expressions to their dreams. Is hard do something diferent .
The inspirations to create OGlam comes from the needs to create something that gave back to the community, as well as inspiring it’s members to do better. As a models we are , Lulu Breuer COO , Vixie Rayna CMO and Myself CEO are passionate about our love of fashion. What better way to give back than to serve in this capacity and working in both directions facing both model and designer
The vision is create a community and co-operate between both worlds , designers and models and offer the SL community and public in general fashion shows and access to high quality brands.
3. Besides yourself, who are the other staff members at OG and what are their roles?
The staff actually consists of Lulu Breuer COO , Vixie Rayna CMO , Linda Reddevil , Executive Director and Manager , Keeley Cooperstone , Academy Director , Amethys Inglewood Academy Executive, Angelik Lavechia and Nala Kurka Teachers, Aprhodite Brianna and Liam Netizen Runway Managers , Editorial Clarity Host Chef , Natzuka Millandrovic and Annough Lykin Photographers and Secret Baily Design Graphic .
Ahhhhh and of course our lil Bloggers . Cindy Gedenspire and Josh Askari
Wow big team :P
4. What are your goals and plans with the agency, and do you have any exciting future plans for OG? *Can talk about bday if you want there*
Hmmmm…Well to be honest. Yes. Absolutely! We’re an agency and vibrant. In a short time, we have grown and we attribute this to our attention to detail and the quality of our service in the little things people take for granted. So of course, things will be changing a lot as we continue to grow and we constantly review ourselves and put things in place to benefit ourselves and our Patrons. Changes are definitely coming, taking into account real-life commitments which we plan around, off course.
But, *chuckles* I will say this. We are currently reassessing the models in our agency, to ensure we have not only the best in styling, but the most professional and reliable bunch who share our standard of both service and quality. This enables us to serve as their advocates with confidence, as well as guarantee the very best to our clients. We will go to whatever lengths needed to keep things this area of our commitments intact.
Also we are planning a big suprise for a near future ! But well you all most have to wait to see it *laughs*
And this weekend with so many proud we are celebrating our first
OGlam Birthday Weekend Events:
1. Kick-off Charity Event benefiting United Nations World Food Program (WFP) – Crisis in the Horn of Africa. OGlam Shopping Designers will be joining together to raise money and awareness for WFP. Designers will be selling exclusive items benefiting WFP.
2. Birthday 50% sim sale at OGlam Shopping November 4-6, 2011.
3. Runway Celebration featuring a 3-part show “Around the World with Love” on November 5th.
Nemesis “From Paris with Love” at 1pm slt
PEOPLE “From London with Love” at 3pm slt
Coeur Noir “From New York with Love” at 6pm slt
5. How does a model get into the agency. Do you have castings, the inside contest?
Actually there are only 2 ways to enter OGlam.
iNSIDE Contest – where monthly we pick by a individual and independant judge panel, a model to join the pool.
And Invite where we invite models that highlight with their work at attitude.